SecureBiz #1 : Data Security Practices in Organisation
With the boom of e-commerce, IOT and the rapid adoption of technology across all industries in the country, Malaysians are fast warming up to the idea of using the internet to buy and sell goods online, pay bills, make reservations and search for information in cyberspace.
With millions of transaction taking place every second, how do organisations protect and ensure sensitive data stored on their servers and PCs do not end up in the wrong hands?
On June 2016, The Star reported a staggering 2100 servers have been compromised and their access was sold to hackers for as little as RM29 (USD$6) to RM24,600 (USD$6000). The servers purportedly belong to government agencies, banks, universities and businesses.
As Malaysian servers are the 10th most in demand servers globally, there are high chances your organisation could be next, if you do not take the necessary steps to safeguard your digital assets today.
So come and join SecureBiz #1 as we kickstart our first educational series on "Data Security Practices in Organisation".
SecureBiz #1 is a community based event organised by Halodata International, a regional data security company with a mission to educate organisations in the areas of data security and data privacy
9:30am : Registration
10:00am : Brief Introduction
10:10am : What is Data and its value to organisations
11:00am : Tea break
11:15am : Best practices in Data Security
12:00pm : What is Data Fraud and its implication to organisations
12:30pm : Lunch and Networking
Pick the brains of these 3 amazing speakers:
- Resham Ganglani, CEO of Halodata International
- Arif Budiman Bastian, IT Solution Consultant
- Sanjeev Gathani, Certified Fraud Examiner and Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)
- Who is this event for? This event is perfect for CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, startup founders, entrepreneurs and any personnel that deals with sensitive data and are keen to learn more on Data Security and Data Privacy
- Is this event FREE? Yes, it is free as our aim is to educate and create more awareness on how organisations can protect their digital assets against internal and cyber threats
- Will food be provided? Yes, halal food and drinks will be served throughout the event to ensure your tummies are filled. Vegetarian? Not a problem. Just let us know in advance
- Need more info? Feel free to drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/halodatainternational/
9:30 AM - 12:30 PM MYT
Early Birds (Yes, I'm comin) FULL
- Venue Address
- Unit 3A-01A, Level 3A,
No.699, Jalan Damansara, 60000 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
A stroll away from TTDI MRT station. If you are driving, park at level 3A. WORQ is located on the same level